"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Katt's meows

I have to give a sugary shout out to a real treat of a site. Caramel's Tgirls features information and images. on your favorite t girls and the adult transgender scene. While its chock full of links to the newest galleries and to some of the hottest sites on the net, the best part to me is the interviews. Think of them of the soft chewy center to the rest of that hot eye candy. Caramel has interviewed some of the most famous or infamous girls in the scene and always does a great job of giving people a chance to unwrap the person behind the personna. She was nice enough to provide a link to my site when my name came up in an interview with my very good friend Danielle Foxx and she doubled my pleasure when she recently did a small feature on me. While my site is more of an M and M than the Godiva's she usually features, its sweet as honey to me for it to be included there.

FK

No comments:

Post a Comment