"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Queen USA



I think this blog needs less lag and more legs because I am just now putting up pictures from the Queen USA pageant, in August and just went to the Queen of the Universe Pageant last weekend. Queen USA is kind of a qualifier for the Universe, with the winner getting to be Miss USA.

I love going to the pageants. Everyone is in their Sunday best and on their best behavior and everyone has a great time. its very different than it is at the clubs. People have conversations that aren't just pick up lines or rejections, and pose for pictures with girls instead of propositioning them. There are only a few each year and I try to go to as many as I can.

FK

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I just found it. Just wondering who that is in the center of the first picture.

    ReplyDelete