"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

transfixture

some pics from one of the first few weeks at Transfixed, the new Thursday party, hosted by the beautiful and talented Aubrey at the old Club Cobra in North Hollywood.  I'm not sure why, since its a great location and she is a wonderful hostess, but I haven't become a fixture there yet. only going now and then.  It might be that it hasn't quite recaptured all the energy that Goddess used to have, back in its day there. It might be that I go out most Fridays and Saturdays now, so going out Thursday as well is a bit over the top, even for a Katt.  For whatever reason, I'm not there most weeks, but that's no reason for it not to be a fixture on your own calendars soon. :)

FK
Ms Karina
my friend Haven




my "daddy" Rael
my friend Amaya Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment