"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Friday, May 25, 2012

The sincerest form of flattery...

unbeknownst to me, I'm a good Christian single, looking for love in Nashville LOL


kattontheprowl  Last Online: This month
Single Women Nashville, Tennessee, TN, Strawberry Blonde Hair, Green Eyes
 Location:Nashville Tennessee
 Zip Code:37203
 Age:24, Cancer
 Height:5 ft. 9 in.
 Hair, Eyes:Strawberry Blonde, Green
 Body:Slender
 Ethnicity:White
 Religion:Christian/Protestant
 Politics:Very Liberal
 Education:Bachelor's Degree
 Income:$50,000 - $75,000
 Job:Entertainment and Media
 Smoke:Smoke Cigars
 Has Kids:No
Meet Me Free      Wink Free     Add Friend      Add Favorite

About Me
Hey ya'll. I am Felicia Katt. I am a single fun loving girl who has lived in Nashville for five years. I am originally from Atlanta,Georgia. I love to cook, be outdoors, love all sports and enjoy dancing. I am a bit of a flirt and love wearing short tight fitting dresses that show off my long legs and slender figure. I work as a hostess at one of the more popular adult entertainment clubs in town. I am looking for men who like to have fun and just go with the flow. I enjoy French kissing, slow dancing and cuddling. Please be real and single. No men with sort of girl friends or wives they may divorce. I love all men of all races and age.
Want To Find:A man ages 21 to 56 to date
Interests:
I Like:
chocolate, concerts, cooking, CSI, cuddling, dancing, exercise, french kissing, ice cream, kissing, movies, outdoors, sports, travel, vodka

My Featured Friends
borodad
dwright16
  

My Gifts
KissBox of Chocolates



No comments:

Post a Comment