"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Tranny Awards

The Tranny Awards are always a really fabulous event, with a lot of congenial glamour. I always attend, even though I'm never going to be a nominee, let alone a winner I just go and as Krissy4u one of the winners tweeted afterwards, roam and chat with with my friends and the occasional fan. The third annual event back in February was bigger and better than ever, because there were so many friends, old and new from all over, to meet and mingle with, and a good time like that is its own reward (or award)

that's my very good friend, the legendary Sandy Michelle, another great friend, the amaing Jennifer Paris, both of whom were here from New York


and my "neice" Hazel Tucker, who was here from Massachusetts and Jordan from England



more pics in the next post

FK











No comments:

Post a Comment