"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gold Save the Queen


just some pics from the recent Queen of the Universe Pageant, back in November. Pageants are the social highlights of the scene in LA, when everyone is in their best dress and on their best behavior. This year, sadly, we only had one with the usual Queen USA pageant not being held for some reason. But if we had half as many, the one we did have was twice as good. I had a great time with a lot of friends, including my great friend Danielle Foxx and her best friend Roseann, Marla Bendini, who I really adore and miss since she returned to Singapore, and the always gorgeous Tuesday, who I also have adored since we did a pageant or two together a few years ago. Only one girl got the crown at the end of the nite but I think every one there was royalty.

FK

2 comments: