"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Nite Spots




anyone reading this blog might have noticed I really like wearing leopard and cheetah prints. I wonder why? :) Here are some pics from a Blue Moon nite back in August. Sadly, Goddess, at Club Cobra had to suddenly move to a different nite at a different club in a different city. So, we now have something different on Thursdays as well. My buddy Buddy Wood was able, through nothing other than sheer happenstance, get a nite going at a vacant club in North Hollywood. So Thursdays in LA are now the T-Party at Blue Moon, and Goddess is now on Mondays in Silverlake and Rage which was on Mondays in West Hollywood is now Fridays at Tempo in Hollywood. Club Illusions is still Mondays and Fridays at the Palms. If it feels like you need an app to keep track for all of this, you are not alone. I'd be a dumb blond if I didn't have a smart phone :)

thats me and mi hermana hermosa Joanna, my tower twin Morgan, my niece Hazel, my good friend the always gorgeous Tia, and of course my Love, Olivia :)

FK

No comments:

Post a Comment