"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blue Monday

I was standing outside the Palms on a recent, quiet Monday, when an admirer motioned me over. "You look nice in blue, that must be why you always wear it". While I appreciated the compliment, and thanked him for it, I had to quietly question his vision and his memory. The dress was turquoise, which I guess is technically a shade of blue, though no one would accept it as one on the 4th of July. But as far as my always wearing it, he might have remembered me that way, but I had to really think back to when I had last worn blue, which was way back in June, in the first post in this blog.

It was a fun if not fully festive night at the club. It doesn't get the same crowd as it does on a Friday but I was glad the always gorgeous Vo, was there and so was my friend, the also gorgeous Jezebel. We had a good time just hanging out together, nothing more colorful than that.

FK

No comments:

Post a Comment