"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Am I a Diva?

A diva (English pronunciation: /ˈdiːvə/, Italian: [ˈdiːva]) is a celebrated female of outstanding talent in the world of entertainment

The word entered the English language in the late 19th century. It is derived from the Italian noun diva, a female deity.

So, by all definitions, I am not. But by any definition Amyiaa Diva is perfectly named. Here is a pic of us at Cobra. I've known her for a while now, and in addition to being gorgeous, she is smart and funny and very driven to succeed.



I got to meet Morgan Bailey that nite, and she was having a great time. Such a great time, that I got to meet her again the next nite, at Palms, since she had no memory of the nite before. You'd think she would remember being a party to this decidely unholy trinity LOL


FK

No comments:

Post a Comment