"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cher and Cher alike

This last Thursday, I went to Cobra, expecting to see my friend Nina. I have known her since the good old days at Peanuts. She used to be there nearly every week, but only recently has found her way to Cobra. We hung out the week before and had a good time, posing for pictures with Bob of Bob's T-girls.

So, I got to the club and looked for her, but she was nowhere to be found. The show started and Cher took the stage, and I wasn't until I went up to tip her that I realized where Nina had been. Backstage. She got a kick out of surprising me.

We took this picture after the show.

Thankfully, no one called me Sonny, and I wasn't worried anyone would associate me with Chastity :)

FK

No comments:

Post a Comment