"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

We are born naked...




and the rest is drag. Ru Paul

I started this blog to have something to do with the pictures I take every time I go out. I do it as an image diary of sorts, a picture and a caption to remind me what I was doing or how I was feeling, as well as what I was wearing. If you forget your past, you are doomed to repeat it. You don't want to get caught in the same dress, or the same mindset too often.

People who know me know I have a lot to say, but rarely about myself. I will try to keep to that here. Better to keep silent and thought a fool then speak up and remove all doubt.

FK

to get the blog off to its start, here is a pic from this last Friday. It was a fun night, one I really needed after a rough week. I managed to get up and go out despite everything that was conspiring to bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment