"We are born naked and the rest is drag" -Ru Paul.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Buddy System


its been a while since I did a Buddy System post, where I post a pic of me with whoever is featured on Buddy-wood.com. I've already done posts for Amy Daly and Lucia Mathews and Celeste, who have been the last several stars shining in the Wood. But the most recent entry is about the Tranny Awards and shows some of the amazing dancers who performed during it, including Eclair and Aliize, so here are a pair of pics of a pair of of gorgeous and talented buddies of Buddy's, and of mine.

FK

2 comments:

  1. Hi ...no into DRagg butlol . My name is Dianne Warrior Princess.I love the picture of you and my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment and compliment. Which one is your daughter?

    FK

    ReplyDelete